VPKForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VPKForums

Ready for VPK? Well were ready!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did you join VPK?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zori
Community Leader
Community Leader
Zori

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Why did you join VPK? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you join VPK?   Why did you join VPK? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Why Did you join VPK?

It sounded really fun and Im glad I joined bc I have made lots of friends!

~Zori
Back to top Go down
JastroK
Developer
Developer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Why did you join VPK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did you join VPK?   Why did you join VPK? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:55 am

Well, I was on a disney forum and there was something in the navi-bar that said vpk! It was up there because comic and me where moderators of that site! So I clicked on the vpk button and it brought me to vpkonline.webs.com! It was the coolest site ever! I met and talked to one of the staff and her name is VFK_Husky! When I got off and then got back on about a hour later comic was on! Her name was VFK_Comic though! My name in the chat was Joe_astroking, and when I was talking to VFK_Comic we became friends and I asked for a staff position because I know how to do a lot of things with computers, and I was employed and the first Producer/Developer but we called it and Imagineer back than! So IMG_Joe_astroking! Though we thought we had to shorten my name! So we thought on it and made it JastroK! So IMG_JastroK! Though I thought that I should get rid of the IMG_ so I just became plain ol' JastroK! Then I offered comic to shorten her name and he became comic!

Back to top Go down

Why did you join VPK?
Page 1 of 1